A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Hernandez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- American Osteopathic Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Rey Hernandez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas R. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Hernandez practices Family Medicine near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors.