A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Hernandez is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- American Osteopathic Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Rey Hernandez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas R. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Hernandez practices Family Medicine near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors.