Dr. Nicolas Saliba MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Quincy, MA

2.7

November 16th, 2015
Rude, abrupt, and has a terrible bedside manner. He totally brushed away my concerns without asking a single probing question. I felt like he just wanted to zip through what was a pretty short exam anyway. I wanted to cry after I left.

November 15th, 2015
He was HORRIBLE!!! Seriously the worst doctor's experience I ever had. Felt like I was wasting his time with my 3 minute appointment after he made me wait an hour. He is a complete jerk!

September 14th, 2015
Worst bedside manner ever. I've never felt so uncomfortable or like I wasting someone's time more.

January 5th, 2015
Bad experience, our first baby, made my wife feel very uncomfortable and was not good at communicating.

August 23rd, 2013
Not happy
Waited 3 months to have my annual check up just for Dr. Salibas to reschedule to have a vaca day. Once my rescheduled appointment came around, i waited over an hour to see him. I ended up getting dressed and just leaving. Once I got to the appointment the nurse asked why I was there when I had to see a doctor a few months back and had a full check up. She checked with Dr. Salibas and he said for me to stay there when obviously an annual was scheduled needlessly. Its not like he has the best bedside manner to have to wait for him. At the end of the day, I am finding a new doctor.

September 25th, 2012
Dissapointed. I was so scared
I had the BEST experience at Crown with the exception of Dr. Saliba. I was very scared and experiencing irregular contractions during the birth of my first child. Dr. Saliba was not gentle at all and not comforting. I was so scared and while he was examining me he only made me feel worse and have more anxiety. I hear he is an amazing doctor, but his bedside manor did not soothe a nervous wreck like myself. It made me 10 times more tense and afraid.

April 22nd, 2012
Thorogh, gentle, honest and funny
He made me feel at ease, understood my prolem, explained the situation clearly with options of treatment and recommendation. He also completed the treatment without a hitch.Very experienced and self confident.

July 23rd, 2011
K Johnston
For the better part of 20 years I have known Dr Saliba. I had the pleasure of meeting him at St Margaret's Hospital where I worked. I can't think of a better Dr than Nicolas Saliba. He is serious, funny, candid and honest. He does not let you ignore any potential problem with the attitude of "it's probably nothing". Top Notch in my opinion.

April 15th, 2011
Dr. Saliba is a very caring physician - he spends all the time with me that I want, I never feel rushed. I just finished up (I hope) a medical crisis of sorts with him and his team, and he was just fabulous. He's really smart and very gentle with his exams and procedures. He also has a great sense of humor. I did leave him for 10-12 years because I found him to be moody and demeaning at my post partum visit, but I've been back with him for the past three years and he's been terrific. I learned during those ten years -- there's nobody better out there!

June 4th, 2010
Dr. Saliba, is a very professional, caring, concerned and understanding doctor. I would highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2009
I changed Dr's becaue I heard Dr. Saliba is and excellent Dr. This is true. He has the best personality and and excellent bedside manner. He also made me feel very comfortable. I wold recommend Dr. Saliba to any women. He is and exceptional Dr. Keep up the great work!!!

January 9th, 2009
A love.
Dr. Saliba has been my OB/Gyn for almost 20yrs. He did two breast biopsies & delivered all three of my children. He is caring, considerate, funny, sincere & dedicated. I wish he could be my primary. I love this man. Awesome Doctor and amazing man.