The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Nick Slenkovich
Nick Slenkovich, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Littleton, CO. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Nick Slenkovich is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital, Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp and Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital. Nick Slenkovich has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Nick Slenkovich has the following 4 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Nick Slenkovich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Littleton, CO.
Dr. Paul Zwiebel
Highlands Ranch, CO 0.38 mi39
Dr. Seth Reiner
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Highlands Ranch, CO 0.43 mi32
Dr. Thomas Gonsoulin
Highlands Ranch, CO 0.43 mi49