A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, Plastic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery of the breast
Education & Awards
Dr. Slenkovich graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slenkovich has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas George Slenkovich MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas G. Slenkovich practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Slenkovich practices Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology, and Surgery near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Littleton Plastic Surgeons, Littleton Otolaryngologists, and Littleton Surgeons.