Dr. Nicolas Tabbal MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery New York, NY

no change

April 26th, 2016
First things first, Dr. Tabbal's bedside manners are exceptional. I haven't had a physician's undivided attention like this since I was a child. He asked me what changes I was looking for, what reservations I may have had about surgery and what were my financial means to achieve my goals. He gained my trust in a matter of seconds. Upon reviewing closely and with utmost attention my nose from outside and within, he began voicing his recommendations. I had a deviated septum, it was almost paralyzing for me. He suggested keeping the projection of my nose while shaving down the bump on the bridge of my nose. One of my reservations regarded the length of my face. He assured me that he'd be keeping the projection of my nose. Surgery was fantastic. Results are great. I could not breath any better and look more natural. My nostril don't look angry anymore :-)

April 25th, 2016
Rhinoplasty
Before the surgery my biggest fear was the pain I might experience. But when I went through it, I hardly had any discomfort. The friendly and professional atmosphere alleviated the fear - Dr Tabbal and his team were people I knew I could trust. Every staff member was very nice, helpful and I couldn't stress enough how smoothly everything ran. This was my first time going through cosmetic surgery and I had no regrets choosing Dr. Tabbal as my surgeon. I was beyond satisfied with my overall ending result.

April 25th, 2016
Top care and Surgery
I have never worked with a Doctor who is as compassionate as Dr. Tabbal. The level of attention and care he provided is unmatched by anyone else I have met in the field. He did an impeccable job taking me through the entire procedure and putting me at ease with the surgery, without being forceful in any way in trying to influence my decision. A very honest and compassionate Doctor that I would blindly recommend to anyone.

April 22nd, 2016
Best Surgeon Dr Tabbal
I have seen my share of doctors. I would rate Dr. Tabbal and the team among the most professional, informative and caring teams I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in the city. During my first visit everyone made me feel as though I had been a patient of theirs for years. Janet his office Manager, so very nice and made everything so seamless. I was sure after this contact that my experience would be a good one and it was indeed. His staff and I talked to make sure all my questions were addressed. It is always such a pleasure to deal with real professionals. I can confidently say that he is one of the best surgeons out there. I had suffered with chronic infections caused by a combination of allergic reactions and a deviated septum and a large nose. Dr. Tabbal spent all the time needed with me at my appointment, he was completely thorough and professional with excellent bedside manners. His confidence instilled credibility and trust throughout the whole process. It is now long post-surgery and I have never breathed, felt or looked better. I feel like a completely new person. A raging allergy season came and went and I was unaffected. I am beyond grateful. The surgery was not easy to recover from which was expected. if this is the surgery for you, I would not look anywhere else.

April 22nd, 2016
Dr Tabbal
My surgery is in a few days. Reading through all this as well as other websites does put my wandering thoughts at ease. The consults so far have been top notch. The photos the Doctor has prepared look exactly the way I imagine things to go. He is kind and professional. And he was referred to me by someone who went through with the process and loves the results. As far as I am concerned, I can only comment on how thorough and professional Dr Tabbal is. I am confident I am in good hands :-)

Dr. Tabbal - NY
A positive experience from pre-op to post-op / everything was administered with utmost precision and professionalism. Dr. Tabbal and his team stand right by the reputation they have earned for being among the top medical team in the city. Much respect to him.

Excellent results - Tip Plasty
I saw Dr. Tabbal for a Tip Plasty. Great experience, excellent results. He gets down to the business efficiently, actively listens, make the right suggestions without being pushy to do more than I am interested in doing. His staff is great too.I recommend this talented doctor for more reasons than one would have time to go through. He has all the required skills and achieves exceptional results. Very happy to recommend him.

April 21st, 2016
Dr. Tabbal is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. He is attentive to exactly what his patients want. He is a caring doctor who creates a comfortable and safe environment. I was completely satisfied with the results. He listened to my concerns about looking ‘natural’ and having my nose be in perfect harmony with my face. I am blessed to have found him.

April 14th, 2016
One Of the VERY BEST!
Before I made any consultation appointments I read through this board as well as a few others. I thought I was doing “research” however, upon reading many different reviews I figured out that many have very similar in language, like they are written by the same person. I decided to stop reading and to ask friends and family where they had their surgery, Dr. Tabbal’s name kept coming up. I made an appointment and could not be happier. He is one of the few doctor I’ve ever felt comfortable with. He understood what I wanted given my age, anatomy and underlying issues. Dr. Tabbal asked me to give him details and images of what I aspired to. I love my new and improved nose and I honestly couldn't have been more satisfied inside and out. It feels and looks perfect and natural.

February 17th, 2016
eyelid surgery
dr. tabbal did eyelid surgery in 2001 on me. I was told it would last between 6 and 7 years. it is now 15 years later and unbelievably my lids still look great. I would recommend him above all others.

January 26th, 2016
Best Experience with TOP NYC Dr. Tabbal
He is a highly skilled plastic surgeon. He is attentive to exactly what his patients want. He is a caring doctor who creates a comfortable and safe environment. I was completely satisfied with the results. He listened to my concerns about looking ‘natural’ and having my nose be in perfect harmony with my face. I am blessed to have found him.

July 16th, 2014
Exceptional professional experience
Dr. Tabbal is an amazing surgeon & I'm thrilled with his work. His staff is knowledgable & courteous & I highly recommend Dr. Tabbal. Throughout the whole experience I received professional & excellent care. Dr. Tabbal performed surgery on my sister 4 years ago and she looks fabulous! He is a talented and truly gifted doctor.