Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  trick knee kiddo  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Tulou is knowledgeable, sincere, and frank. He tells it like he sees it, gives several choices for treatment, and does so in a friendly, courteous manner. He arrives with his little black doctor's bag, and then pulls out his laptop. He has cared for me for over 20 years, and I have no doubt I am always n good hands when I go in for a visit. I highly recommend him for your healthcare needs!

Oct 20th, 2011

Dr. Tulou has been my mother's physician for over 25 years. She finds him to be an insightful diagnostician, and a caring professional. As my motheer has aged (she is 84 years old), he has become ever more attentive to her increasing needs. He is respectful and talks to her as an equal, of course explaining things in layman's terms. He and she both have a dry humor and a special interaction has developed between them. He refers her appropriately to specialists when her medical needs are outside of his area of expertise and follows up on her visits with them. In the past two years or so, I have accompanied my mother on her visits with Dr. Tulou. He welcomes my observations regarding my mother. If I did not have my own doctor, I would select Dr. Tulou to be my pcp. Without a doubt, this physician rates very highly in my book and in my mother's.

|  Skillet  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2011

Dr. Tulou came highly recommended from a nurse at St. Mary's. After seeing him for the past several years I can see why. this guy cuts to the chase. He does not treat symptoms, he looks for causes. Whoever wrote the bad review is nuts or simply has the wrong doc.

May 24th, 2011

I have been seen by Dr. Tulou since Oct.,1992 on a monthly basis. He has followed me closely since I was left with many moderate to severe chronic medical problems after a near fatal automobile accident. He is always encouraging but he tells things like they are, with no sugar coating. He is absolutely the best diagnostician I have ever found. He prescribes medications when they can be expected to improve a problem, not just to make money for pharmaceutical companies.

|  PATIENT  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2011

Have been going to Dr. Tulou for about 35 years. He takes a lot of time with you and is a very nice person and knows what to look for. I would recommend him to anyone.

Feb 10th, 2010

This Dr. does not follow through with the problems at hand. He is more concerned with diabetes and not the under line problems it causes. Mother has failing kidneys that have never been addressed....