A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzcategui graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Luis Razetti, Caracas.
Dr. Uzcategui has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists.