Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uzcategui
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uzcategui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzcategui graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Luis Razetti, Caracas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Uzcategui has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicolas Uzcategui practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Plastic Surgery near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Ophthalmologists, Syracuse Pediatric Specialists, and Syracuse Surgeons.