Dr. Nicolas Wieder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicolas Wieder?

Clinical Depression

Get the facts about clinical depression, including the symptoms and related depressive disorders.

Have you seen Dr. Nicolas Wieder?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017

He is the BEST!!!

I used him at his prior practice so sad he move cross country. He was the only Dr I have ever really trusted in 60 years of going to Dr, and he is always HONEST with me and KNOW HIS STUFF, he is missed by me, need to move to GA now PFff too far for me now

February 6th, 2017

Dr. Wieder seems to know what he's talking about however...

After many days of in-depth research I am unable to find anything anywhere that he is certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine (ABAM) and/or a psychiatrist certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN). Therefore, he has no education, experience, or the requisite knowledge or skills to provide prevention, screening, intervention, and treatment for substance use and addiction. A D.O. doctor supposedly treats the entire body. Osteopathic medicine focuses on the whole person, the relationship of the body’s nerves, muscles, bones and organs, and the body’s innate ability to heal itself. However it has nothing to do with addiction. For this reason I would not choose Dr. Wieder as a Pain management doctor as he has no knowledge of how to titrate any person off their medications. He does not care for MY entire body and the requirements that 2 other specialty doctors have advised me that I need my 19th, 20th, 21st and possibly 22nd and 23rd surgeries on several major joints. During my office visit he completely disregarded all my previous surgeries and the future ones that I've told I need. Dr. Wieder is not what he seems.

July 18th, 2011

Surprised

At first I didn't know what to expect. He seemed serious. As I told my story though it was clear he ws listening to me. He put me at ease with his humor. I like a dry sense of humor. IN the end he helped me understand exactly what was happening to me. Also, he had a great touch with the procedure he gave me. I felt almost nothing at all. I'm glad I don't have to see him again because that would mean that I am in pain, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

July 14th, 2017