A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicolas Zouain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicolas Zouain, Radiation Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicolas Zouain, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouain graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zouain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicolas Georges Zouain MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nicolas G. Zouain practice?
- Dr. Nicolas Zouain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nicolas Zouain practices Internal Medicine and Radiation Oncology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Naples, FL.
See Orlando Internists and Orlando Radiation Oncologists.