A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Children S Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole A Tarrant Brown MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Nicole Brown has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Brown practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.