Dr. Nicole Angel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 12th, 2015
Saved my life
I was 6 years out with RCC and having a bad reaction to Afinitor. My oncologist was in Birmingham, I hired Dr. Angel after being admitted to Providence from 30 days of fever and other side effects. I had given up and was ready to die, she came up with a coordinated treatment plan and after 30 days in hospital, 10 rounds of radiation and Torisal I am here to tell my story. She is my angel!

December 11th, 2014
Easy to talk to. Answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable about what was the next course of treatment. .

February 23rd, 2014
90 seconds or less
If I had timed how long she spent with me it would have been 90 seconds or less!!!! I was in for a follow up appointment after having been found not to have mm 4 years ago. Dr. Angel acted like I was wasting her time to have even come in. I tried to ask questions, she cut me off mid sentence. I even followed her out the door trying to ask questions & she interrupted and told me which hall led to the desk to make a follow up for next year!!! Don't think so....not with her! I have many medical problems & have seen a lot of doctors - good and bad. Her rudeness & insensitivity top them all!!!

April 8th, 2013
Cold and uncaring. Acts as though she is too busy to explain things. Does not want patient to ask questions. Would not recommend her to anyone.

October 2nd, 2012
Pathitic Bedside Manner
This doctor is rude, short, snotty and seems shocked that you would have a single question about your loved one's well being. I am so disappointed in her.

August 30th, 2012
My husband, Jimmy Bates, doctor
Dr. Angel has been the physician for many of my family members in the past. She has always been curteous and kind to all of us. And her expertise in the medical field, is great. When you combine that with her wonderful nurse, Rhonda, there's nothing else that you could ask for. Kudo's to Dr. Angel and Rhonda!!!!

October 6th, 2011
Unprofessional
Self centered individual - very poor bedside manner. Not courteous with her patients. Undependable and does not follow up properly with her patients in hospital. I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone.

October 4th, 2011
This doctor is too busy to give quality care. She is negligent and uncaring. I would not recommend her to anyone.

do not see this dr
I would not recommend this dr to anyone. she does not care about her patients at all. she did not check on my mother after she was hospitalized for over 2 days! then said her ct scan was normal, only to find out from a neurologist (that we had to request) my mother had a stroke! Then to add insult to injury Dr. Angel dropped my mother as a patient because my Dad went to her office to ask a question when she had not checked on my Mom for over 2 days, meanwhile my poor mother is laying a hosptial bed, incoherent and having hallucinations!! my mother has been fighting cancer for almost two years, Dr. Angel is the worst dr we have seen in this entire process!

Unprofessional
Dr could not care less about her patients or their well being.

July 29th, 2010
Dr. Angel is caring, considerate and listens to what you say. She works with you and gives you options. Also has a great sense of humor and makes you feel good about yourself.

April 28th, 2009
Mr. John Brumfield(Cancer survivor)
I Love Dr. Angel! She saved my life! I had lung cancer and was told by other doctors it was hopeless and she said no, it's not! and she is wonderful!