inactive

Nicole M Antinerella DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 2nd, 2015
Review
Dr. A. is a smart, caring and attentive physician. I recommend her highly.

November 7th, 2012
Really liked her
She was patient and attentive. She asked a lot of questions during my routine physical and listened completely to my answers. She was kind and respectful and has a great sense of humor. I'm glad I was assigned to her when my regular doctor left the office.

August 27th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Antinerella has been my doctor for 4 years. She is patient, kind and very thorough. Dr. Antinerella is a patient advocate. I've also seen her NP Jessica Pollack who who I would also Highly Recommend.

July 17th, 2012
Exceptional & Caring!!
Unless we move across country, our family has no intention of leaving Dr. Antinerella!! After having MD's that didn't follow-up or mis-diagnose frequently, to find someone who goes above & beyond as well as refer to others who can also help, we will be with her for a very long time!! By far the best, most caring PCP provider!!

June 14th, 2012
Exceptional & Caring!!
Dr Antinerella is the first PCP I have ever had that actually listens, reviews tests results on a very timely basis, calls if she has concerns, allows you to discuss your concerns openly. She is also open to our using a naturalist(using alternative/natural supplements) vs. using a RX & doesn't make us feel guilty for that choice.The best part is that she has a fantastic relationship w/our youngest daughter, making it so that she is able to communicate openly & clearly w/o my needing to be present.