A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Artz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Artz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Artz graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Artz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole L Artz MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Artz practice?
- Dr. Nicole Artz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Artz practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Moines, IA and Maywood, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Chicago Pediatricians.