A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Awad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Awad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Awad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Awad graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Awad has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Hiba Awad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole H. Awad practice?
- Dr. Nicole Awad has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Awad practices Family Medicine near Orange, CA.
See Orange Family Physicians.