Surgical Specialist
Video profile

3.0

|  Great Surgeon!!!  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2011

My brother had appendicitis and she handled his operation in a half hour, no complications at all. Very pleased. She came out and talked to us about the operation and was sweet as ever. Id recommend her anyday.

|  Couldn't have had a better surgeon!  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2010

I had the good fortune to meet Dr Bairossi in the emergency room....she is the most outstanding surgeon it has ever been my pleasure to meet; professional, personable, and exceedingly thorough in all aspects.

|  Not enough words to express my thanks  |  show details
by Debbie Bates on Jul 19th, 2010

I met Dr. B in the ER....and after 30 years of being told my gall bladder was working "just fine", I found a doctor who really LISTENED to me; whe went in that very afternoon and removed a very nasty, diseased gallbladder...even though she couldn't manage it with the laparascope (too large, too infected, too many other adhesions)...I am now pain free and so happy I could cry! Thank you SO much for listening to me...I never thought I would feel healthy until I met you....you TOTALLY ROCK!

|  Great Office Staff  |  show details
Dec 7th, 2009

I was extremely impressed with the experience that I had scheduling and during this appointment. Her staff really took the time to walk me through the expectations of this surgery down to the details of showing me maps of the hospital which I took with me. Her bedside manor was great and she explained in detail how she would repair my hernia. Great visit.