A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Baker is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Baker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Baker practice?
- Dr. Nicole Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Baker practices Family Medicine near Imperial, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Imperial Primary Care Doctors.