A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Baker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Baker practice?
- Dr. Nicole Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Baker practices Family Medicine near Imperial, MO.
See Imperial Primary Care Doctors.