A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Balchune:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Balchune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Balchune, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Balchune graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Balchune has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Lee Balchune DO is a female Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Balchune practice?
- Dr. Nicole Balchune has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Balchune practices Internal Medicine near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA.
See Kingston Internists.