A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Bendock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Bendock is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bendock graduated from Philadelphia Coll. of Osteopathic Med., DO.
Dr. Bendock has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole L Bendock DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Bendock practice?
- Dr. Nicole Bendock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Bendock practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Palmerton, PA and Lehighton, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.