A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Blair:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Blair is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Blair graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Blair has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole A Blair MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Blair practice?
- Dr. Nicole Blair has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Blair practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY.
See Middletown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.