Dr. Nicole Bryan MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Carrollton, TX

no change

May 24th, 2016
Dr. Bryan is thorough!
Dr. Bryan is easy to talk to and she listens well. She is very thorough considering all of a person's conditions and the implications upon the condition for which she is seeing you. I have never had to wait more than 10-15 min. to see her, yet, she never hurries through the appointment.

February 17th, 2013
Surgical Removal of Mass from Right Nostril
In my 50s, I ended up with rare type of nasal hematoma that over a few weeks grew to the size of a small marble, totally filling my right nostril. It was VERY uncomfortable and slowly bleeding (requiring constant tending to). I knew I would need surgery for the removal, so I searched for an ENT in the local area and noticed the great ratings on healthgrades.com for Dr. Nicole Bryan. I found Dr. Bryan to be one of the nicest, most personable, and caring doctors I have ever met. I saw her on a Tuesday, and I was in surgery (under anesthesia) on Friday. The surgery took less than an hour, and when I awoke in recovery I felt (no joke) totally fantastic. Dr. Bryan had delicately removed an amazingly large, bleeding mass and cauterized the attachment point to stem the bleeding. I didn't even need any post-op pain medication (even though she had prescribed some just in case). I am glad to have found Dr. Bryan, and to have had her remove the mass from my nose.