Dr. Nicole Bryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Bryan?

October 8th, 2017

Don't keep their words

I called to book an appointment for my child who has an object lodged in his ear. Was told my the receptionist that she would CALL ME BACK TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. I thought that was strange because i never had a problem scheduling an appt time right there in the call. Well it's been a few days now, and no call. Wouldn't this be an urgent matter or do they not care?

May 24th, 2016

Dr. Bryan is thorough!

Dr. Bryan is easy to talk to and she listens well. She is very thorough considering all of a person's conditions and the implications upon the condition for which she is seeing you. I have never had to wait more than 10-15 min. to see her, yet, she never hurries through the appointment.

February 18th, 2013

Surgical Removal of Mass from Right Nostril

In my 50s, I ended up with rare type of nasal hematoma that over a few weeks grew to the size of a small marble, totally filling my right nostril. It was VERY uncomfortable and slowly bleeding (requiring constant tending to). I knew I would need surgery for the removal, so I searched for an ENT in the local area and noticed the great ratings on healthgrades.com for Dr. Nicole Bryan. I found Dr. Bryan to be one of the nicest, most personable, and caring doctors I have ever met. I saw her on a Tuesday, and I was in surgery (under anesthesia) on Friday. The surgery took less than an hour, and when I awoke in recovery I felt (no joke) totally fantastic. Dr. Bryan had delicately removed an amazingly large, bleeding mass and cauterized the attachment point to stem the bleeding. I didn't even need any post-op pain medication (even though she had prescribed some just in case). I am glad to have found Dr. Bryan, and to have had her remove the mass from my nose.

September 20th, 2017