A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Burkemper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Burkemper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Burkemper, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkemper graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Burkemper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Marie Burkemper MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Burkemper practice?
- Dr. Nicole Burkemper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Burkemper practices Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Saint Louis Dermatologists.