A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Buscaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Buscaglia is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Buscaglia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Buscaglia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Buscaglia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
- Vallejo Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Collette Buscaglia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole C. Buscaglia practice?
- Dr. Nicole Buscaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Buscaglia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.