Dr. Nicole Clark MD Patient Reviews

January 29th, 2017
Great doctor. Wonderful experience. Would recommend her to anyone

September 22nd, 2016
YOU DECIDE
Prompt questions listedto write this review: 1)What was memorable? Answer: Her impatience and rudeness. 2) What did you dislike or like? I disliked her lack of good communication and listening skills. 3) What would you tell a friend? Answer: From what I experienced, heard about and read about she either is a hit or a miss. I can't attest to her abilities. I was willing to give her a try until I experienced her as a miss. Experience her yourself and she decide for yourself. Maybe you will catch her on a good day. 4) Would you choose her again? I always give people second chances and the benefit of the doubt but no, not with this physician.

June 14th, 2016
Caring and Compassionate
Caring, compassionate, and intelligent. Her care has helped to change my life and help me realize how harmful stress is to the body.

May 29th, 2015
Not a good choice.
Would never recommend. Impatient and discourteous.

April 15th, 2015
She is an angel sent to Helena
How lucky we are to have a doctor like Dr Clark here in Helena! Her ability to diagnose my long time problem after many were unable to was a life changing visit for me. She was knowledgable and caring. Thank heaven for sending her to our town!!

March 18th, 2014
Awesome
She is thorough and was able to find my problem and fix it. Very personable and knowledgeable in her field. Would definitely recommend her!

July 23rd, 2013
Awesome
Dr Clark was able to diagnose my father after seeing two other neurologists who couldn't give us any answers. She was compassionate and took time to answer all of our questions. We are lucky to have her in Helena!

July 6th, 2013
Incompetent
A neurologist is a physician specializing in neurology and is trained to investigate, or diagnose and treat neurological disorders. Dr. Clark did a poor job investigating my Mother's neurological issues and therefore was unable to successfully identify her neurological disease, which was successfully diagnosed as Parkinson's Disease less than one month later. (Ironically my family had already diagnosed her with Parkinson's Disease before the visit with Dr. Clark because of the classic symptoms suchs as slow, limited movement; difficulty walking and balance; weakness of throat muscles which highlights difficulty talking.) Dr. Clark minimized my Mother's questions and concerns and lacked attention to detail. Dr. Clark relied too heavily on the EMG test and spent less than five minutes reviewing and paying attention to my Mother's current condition. Dr. Clark did not offer any personal care, instead she treated my Mother like a number. She diagnosed her with neauropathy and offered that this was just a normal part of aging. Receiving a proper diagnosis is vital for managing any disease. Receiving the diagnosis sooner rather than later is so much more helpful. If you would like to receive quality care, I would not recommend Dr. Clark. Neurologists are responsible for the diagnosis, treatment, and management of neurological disorders. If she is inexperienced and ineffective in diagnosing disorders, I am extremely hesitant to trust her qualifications in treating and managing neurological disorders that have already been identified.

September 9th, 2012
Awful
Rude discourteous staff that does not return phone calls, doctor ignored several health questions related to serious illness and cut visit short.

September 6th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Wonderful doctor!

April 20th, 2012
Finally some Help
I was seeing another Dr. for several years and my GP suggested Dr. Clark. I am not a doctor, and don't play one on T.V. but the exam seemed very complete and most importantly Dr. Clark fixed my longterm problem when the other guy never could. Thanks to my GP I found a great Doctor who could help.

March 1st, 2012
Awesome
She is terrific! Excellent bedside manner and very knowledgeable about the most current treatment options.