A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Canaley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Canaley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Canaley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Diane Canaley MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicole D. Canaley practice?
- Dr. Nicole Canaley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Canaley practices Psychiatry near Marion, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, IL and Belleville, IL.
See Marion Psychiatrists.