A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Carlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Carlberg, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlberg graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Leigh Carlberg DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Carlberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Carlberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Carlberg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Post Falls, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Psychiatrists and Coeur D Alene Addiction Specialists.