A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Carlberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Carlberg, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlberg
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Carlberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlberg graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Leigh Carlberg DO and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole L. Carlberg practice?
- Dr. Nicole Carlberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Carlberg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Post Falls, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Psychiatrists.