Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Carlberg
Dr. Nicole Carlberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Post Falls, ID, with other offices in Coeur D Alene, ID and Coeur D Alene, ID. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine. Dr. Carlberg is affiliated with Kootenai Medical Center. Dr. Carlberg has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Carlberg has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
Dr. Nicole Carlberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Post Falls, ID.
Dr. Michael Coats
Sleep Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry
Post Falls, ID 0.36 mi38
Dr. John Gordon
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Coeur D Alene, ID 5.54 mi45
Dr. George Ullrich
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Coeur D Alene, ID 5.64 mi24