A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Carter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Shady Grove Adventist Hospital, Rockville, Md
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole DuPraw Carter MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole D. Carter practice?
- Dr. Nicole Carter has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Carter practices Pediatrics near Opelika, AL.
See Opelika Pediatricians.