A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Gesell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Gesell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesell graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gesell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Gesell DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Gesell practice?
- Dr. Nicole Gesell has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Gesell practices Emergency Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Emergency Physicians.