A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Chao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Chao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Chao, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chao graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole T Chao MD and PHD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole T. Chao practice?
- Dr. Nicole Chao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Chao practices Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Pediatricians.