Dr. Nicole Charbonnet MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

February 22nd, 2016
Dr. Charbonnet did not listen to me during out appointment. I tried to call her several times following and she would not return my call and had me schedule to come in when it was a very simple question. She had an attitude problem. I have rescheduled with a different physician that I used to see.

May 20th, 2015
Hate turned to love
During my pregnancy I hated Dr Charbonette. The second she delivered my 11 pound baby girl my attitude changed completely. We would not be healthier or happier. Dr Charbonette has no bedside manner, but is amazing where it counts. How many of us can say that we are friends with our doctors? Wouldn't you rather the best doctor over a friendly doctor? After having my baby I am fully convinced I would rather the best doctor. I had that. Dr Charbonette would be a great choice as your gynecologist. I plan to have a second baby very soon and I could not imagine another doctor next to me when that child is born.

April 10th, 2015
she was short and rude and distracted

March 19th, 2014
Worst medical and professional experience I've ever had
Do not waste your time on this doctor. She is unprofessional, inconsiderate and rude. Wait for a doctor who actually has a nice disposition and positive bedside manner. Again, do not see her, even as a last resort.

February 26th, 2014
Don't even bother
I have seen Dr. Char bonnet on 2 occasions and each time I found her to be rude & insensitive. She did not listen to my concerns and made me feel as though I was inconveniencing her. In addition, she prescribed hormone replacement therapy without running any test, (ie. blood work, hormone levels, or thyroid levels.) Which I find to be concerning. I will not be returning and / or recommending her for anyone.

June 10th, 2013
Great Doctor
I love Dr Charbonnett. After 20 years of seeing the same OBGYN ( who retired), I switched to Dr. Charbonnett. She is prompt, down to earth and extremely knowledgable. Its great to be treated by a fellow working mom.

April 26th, 2012
Dr. Charbonnet is a good doctor, but she is rude. She was rude to me during three visits. I finally switched providers. She seems to have a major attitude problem. She doesn't seem to care about her patients.

April 4th, 2012
Total Confidence
I have been a patient of Dr. Charbonnet's for three years and I feel complete confident in her abilities. I've always felt she spent a great deal of time listening to my issues and giving me all of the options in detail. She didn't push me into any decisions but did give me realistic information so that I could decide how to handle my issues in a way that was comfortable for me.

February 18th, 2011
great doctor
Dr. Charbonnet is an excellent and caring doctor. I have been going to her since 2006 and she has delivered 2 of my children. Very pleased with her care as a gynocologist and obstetrician.

September 19th, 2010
Bad Experience
I would not recommend anyone to this doctor. I found her to be rude, curt, insensitive and, most disturbing, she did not appear to pay attention to details. I was not comfortable that her diagnosis was accurate. Again, I would never recommend her to anyone.

August 4th, 2010
Terrible experience
In my opinion, this woman was very rude to me. She did not perform a complete exam yet my insurance company was billed as if a full exam was performed. I would not recommend her to anyone.

April 27th, 2008
Overview
I thought she was a pretty good doctor. I've only been to her for my yearly checkups and I haven't had any problems with her. She did make a comment to me when I was in there that I took offensive but other than that, I've had no problems. I do love her nurses though, they've been nothing but nice.