A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Charkoudian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Charkoudian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Charkoudian graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Charkoudian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Charkoudian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 26 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole Charkoudian practice?
Dr. Nicole Charkoudian practices Internal Medicine near Leland, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Atlanta, GA.
See Leland Internists.