A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Charkoudian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Charkoudian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Charkoudian graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Charkoudian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Charkoudian MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Charkoudian practice?
- Dr. Nicole Charkoudian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Charkoudian practices Internal Medicine near Leland, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Atlanta, GA.
See Leland Internists.