A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Colucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Colucci, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colucci graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Colucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole M Colucci DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. Colucci practice?
- Dr. Nicole Colucci has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Colucci practices Emergency Medicine and Pediatrics near Downers Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Downers Grove Emergency Physicians and Downers Grove Pediatricians.