A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Conselman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Conselman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Conselman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Conselman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Conselman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Conselman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Conselman practice?
- Dr. Nicole Conselman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Conselman practices Family Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Family Physicians.