A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Delarato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Delarato is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Delarato, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delarato graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Delarato has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Helene Delarato MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole H. Delarato practice?
- Dr. Nicole Delarato has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Delarato practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.