A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Delarato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Delarato is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Delarato, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delarato graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Delarato has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delarato accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole H. Delarato practice?
Dr. Nicole Delarato practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Medford, NJ.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.