A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole DeYampert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole DeYampert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole DeYampert, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. DeYampert graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. DeYampert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Marie DeYampert MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole M. DeYampert practice?
- Dr. Nicole DeYampert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole DeYampert practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmendorf Afb, AK.
See New York Dermatologists.