A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Dolan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Dolan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolan graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dolan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Dolan DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Dolan practice?
- Dr. Nicole Dolan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Dolan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MI and Chesterfield, MI.
See Macomb Obstetricians & Gynecologists.