A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Dombrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Dombrowski is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dombrowski graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Dombrowski has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole C Dombrowski DO is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Nicole C. Dombrowski practice?
- Dr. Nicole Dombrowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Dombrowski practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Uniontown, OH.
See Uniontown Endocrinologists.