Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Duval
Dr. Nicole Duval, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wylie, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Duval is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center, Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano and Medical Center Of Mckinney. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Duval has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Nicole Duval is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wylie, TX.
Dr. Joseph Fagner
Wylie, TX 1.01 mi21
Dr. Trisha Dipprey
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Sachse, TX 2.24 mi21
Dr. Shrimant Ayaram
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Murphy, TX 3.15 mi41