A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Duval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Duval is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Duval, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duval graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Duval has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole A Duval MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Duval practice?
- Dr. Nicole Duval has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Duval practices Emergency Medicine near Wylie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Wylie Emergency Physicians.