Dr. Nicole Ellerine Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Ellerine?

Best Pediatric Practice in Atlanta

Posted on April 13th, 2015

I never take the time to provide online reviews but felt I had to speak up when I saw some of the negative comments on here. Dr. Ellerine is everything you could want in a pediatrician: very pleasant, extremely bright, competent, caring, etc. She is truly as good as it gets. Yes the office is always busy (because it's a high quality practice). Even so, they always find a way to work us into the schedule, and we've never had to wait very long to be seen (in more than a dozen visits).

Incorrect diagnosis

Posted on September 10th, 2013

The practice is incredibly busy, which is fine if you are able to manage your patients. This practice can not! I have waited no less than ONE HOUR to see Dr, Ellerine the 15+ times I have been to this practice. She is not only always late, but running behind at least one hour. Once even 90 minutes and I had to reschedule because my kids were tired and hungry. Her bedside manner is poor, she never 'bonded' with my kids, but rather just ranted off a checklist. I kept 'sticking with it' until my youngest child was acting very irritable, was not crawling, having fevers, could not sleep, etc. I took her in, where it was brushed off as 'growing pains' and two weeks later, when it was getting worse, I took her in again, no diagnosis. I finally decided to take her to CHOA's emergency room, where the first thing they did was check her urine. She had a UTI, I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with the lack of effort to diagnose her correctly as she could have had permanent kidney damage! I hope that this review will open the eyes of the practice

Amazing and caring

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I have been taking my children to Dr Ellerine since they were born. As premies they have had some complications. Dr Ellerine has been on target and accurate with the issues no matter what they have been over 11 years from fractures to surgeries to colds. I totally trust her judgement and clinical knowledge and I'm a tough judge since I'm in healthcare,too. Most of my friends take their children to her as well.

Posted on July 6th, 2015