Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nicole Emil
Dr. Nicole Emil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Rio Rancho, NM. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Emil is affiliated with Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center and University of New Mexico Hospital. Dr. Emil has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Nicole Emil has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nicole Emil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. David Buchwald
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi47
Dr. Rebecca Dutton
Internal Medicine, Residency
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi5
Dr. Adil Sattar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Albuquerque, NM 0 mi7