A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Esposito is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esposito
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esposito Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Esposito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Esposito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Elizabeth Esposito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicole E. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Nicole Esposito has 1 office location.
Dr. Nicole Esposito practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near San Marcos, CA.
See San Marcos Family Physicians and San Marcos Psychiatrists.