A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Esposito, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palomar Medical Center
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Elizabeth Esposito MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nicole E. Esposito practice?
- Dr. Nicole Esposito has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Esposito practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near San Marcos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See San Marcos Primary Care Doctors and San Marcos Psychiatrists.