A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Fabris-Carral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Fabris-Carral, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabris-Carral graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fabris-Carral has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Fabris-Carral MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole Fabris-Carral practice?
- Dr. Nicole Fabris-Carral has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Fabris-Carral practices Pediatrics near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Burbank Pediatricians.