Jul 22nd, 2016

Dr Fearing and her staff are great!! Any questions I had post op they were right there to help me whenever I needed them. Now 3 mos out still the best staff and dr to work with!!

by Diane Hevener on Jun 25th, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Fearing! She always makes me feel like I am her only patient. Spends as much time with me as I need without feeling rushed. She genuinely cares for each of her patients!

Mar 28th, 2016

Awesome experience with Dr. Fearing and staff!,

by Brian M on Feb 29th, 2016

Very upfront and professional, courteous to my needs and respectful of my questions.

Dr. Fearing is the BEST! show details Dr. Fearing is the BEST!
by J2the9 on Feb 24th, 2016

Dr.Fearing is great! She always goes above and beyond! She makes sure you feel welcome and cared for. She takes the time to explain EVER detail. She has very positive attitude!

by Frank Corliss on Feb 21st, 2016

The decision to seek surgical treatment for weight loss was a difficult one but once I made it Dr Fearing and her staff and the staff at Menorah Medical Center made this the best decision I have ever made. Dr Fearing is kind and insitghtful and profoundly helpful.

by Lisa on Feb 11th, 2016

She is amazing and fights for her patients!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Denise T on Feb 1st, 2016

Dr. Fearing and her staff were so kind. I was apprehensive and frankly ashamed that I had to resort to surgical intervention for weight loss. There were no high pressure sales tactics; they simply explained the procedure and let me ask questions. I was given time to make a decision and feel incredibly happy to have taken this step. Dr. Fearing called several times the day of and the days following surgery to check on me. I was able to call her at any time day or night. There are supports in place for my entire journey. The experience has been wonderful.

Jan 20th, 2016

I don't have a Diagnosis yet.

Dr Fearing show details Dr Fearing
by MfromI on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Nicole Fearing is an amazing physician and outstanding human being. Regardless of how many patients she sees or works with, she makes you feel like her only patient. She takes your case personally and is sincere in her care and diagnosis. I am appreciative of her care, honesty, and integrity. I look forward to our continued success together.

by Katie on Dec 24th, 2015

Dr. Fearing made me feel comfortable with her the very first time I met her; I was a total wreck. She explained what was going on with my condition and the pros and cons of doing my surgery or not doing it or postponing it. She was very knowledgeable, patient and didn't sugar coat my options. Her staff is awesome! I feel comfortable calling them with what I may think is silly and they don't allow me to feel that way..Thank you for all you for all you did for me.

#1 in care show details #1 in care
by Ricky Murphy on Dec 19th, 2015

From the first visit and everyone after it has been all a person can ask for and then more in health care. Dr. Fearing and her staff is courteous and kind. Spends time with you. When your done with a visit you understand exactly everything said. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Fearing was knowledgable, professional and helpful. I have nothing but praise for her and her staff.

My first visit show details My first visit
by Glenda Olivas on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr Fearing is very caring and has a high level of knowledge to help me. My lapband port is malfunctioning. I am needing a revision of the port. Scheduling of the surgery has been worked around my schedule. Lori in the office was very easy to work with and had good contact with me. Thank you.