by Lisa on Feb 11th, 2016

She is amazing and fights for her patients!

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Denise T on Feb 1st, 2016

Dr. Fearing and her staff were so kind. I was apprehensive and frankly ashamed that I had to resort to surgical intervention for weight loss. There were no high pressure sales tactics; they simply explained the procedure and let me ask questions. I was given time to make a decision and feel incredibly happy to have taken this step. Dr. Fearing called several times the day of and the days following surgery to check on me. I was able to call her at any time day or night. There are supports in place for my entire journey. The experience has been wonderful.

Jan 20th, 2016

I don't have a Diagnosis yet.

Dr Fearing show details Dr Fearing
by MfromI on Jan 7th, 2016

Dr. Nicole Fearing is an amazing physician and outstanding human being. Regardless of how many patients she sees or works with, she makes you feel like her only patient. She takes your case personally and is sincere in her care and diagnosis. I am appreciative of her care, honesty, and integrity. I look forward to our continued success together.

by Katie on Dec 24th, 2015

Dr. Fearing made me feel comfortable with her the very first time I met her; I was a total wreck. She explained what was going on with my condition and the pros and cons of doing my surgery or not doing it or postponing it. She was very knowledgeable, patient and didn't sugar coat my options. Her staff is awesome! I feel comfortable calling them with what I may think is silly and they don't allow me to feel that way..Thank you for all you for all you did for me.

#1 in care show details #1 in care
by Ricky Murphy on Dec 19th, 2015

From the first visit and everyone after it has been all a person can ask for and then more in health care. Dr. Fearing and her staff is courteous and kind. Spends time with you. When your done with a visit you understand exactly everything said. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Dec 12th, 2015

Dr. Fearing was knowledgable, professional and helpful. I have nothing but praise for her and her staff.

My first visit show details My first visit
by Glenda Olivas on Feb 20th, 2015

Dr Fearing is very caring and has a high level of knowledge to help me. My lapband port is malfunctioning. I am needing a revision of the port. Scheduling of the surgery has been worked around my schedule. Lori in the office was very easy to work with and had good contact with me. Thank you.