Nicole Fearing Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Nicole Fearing?

Posted on October 13th, 2017

When I went to Dr Fearing I already had a lap band for 10 years. The whole time I had it I was having problems, and was not getting any help from my prior Dr. I was recommended to Dr Fearing by a Dr at KUMC , and she did a couple of test and told me exactly what was wrong. She repaired the problem, and I started losing weight, and I have been a very happy person since then.

First Impressions

Posted on May 8th, 2017

I just had my consultation with Dr Fearing last week and it went very well! From the friendly staff, minimal wait times, to having all question answered. It was a very personal experience and that's so important to me as a patient considering something so serious as bariatric surgery. I would definitely recommend her to the next person!

Great Doctor

Posted on March 4th, 2017

She spent the time to visit with me and explain the process in great detail. Very comfortable experience.

Very satisfied with my visit!

Posted on December 18th, 2016

While this was my first visit with Dr. Fearing, I can see why so many of her patients have such a positive review of her. She's very personable and genuinely interested in your personal issues. I have no doubt my following visits will be met with just as positive of a result. If you are considering bariatric surgery, you can't go wrong with her as a doctor.

Posted on November 30th, 2016

Dr. Fearing is one of the most dedicated, professional, caring doctors I have ever used.

Great experience

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I was told that Dr. Fearing was the best weight loss surgeon in the KC area. After becoming her patient, I totally agree. She is kind, compassionate and extremely personable. I was never frightened as she put me at total ease. I spent two days in hospital and I was visited morning and evening by her and Andrew, her nurse practitioner. Her staff is also completely capable of taking care of needs and questions that you may have. Andrew is also amazing. He put me at complete ease also. If I had to do it again or recommend a surgeon to any friends, it would no doubt be Dr. Fearing!!

A amazing is an understatement

Posted on September 4th, 2016

Dr. Fearing and her staff are what every doctors office should be like. They are kind and compassionate, always wanting the best for their patients. I wish I could clone Dr. Fearing for all my healthcare professionals. She is truly one of the best docs out there!

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

Dr Fearing and her staff are great!! Any questions I had post op they were right there to help me whenever I needed them. Now 3 mos out still the best staff and dr to work with!!

Posted on June 25th, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Fearing! She always makes me feel like I am her only patient. Spends as much time with me as I need without feeling rushed. She genuinely cares for each of her patients!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Awesome experience with Dr. Fearing and staff!,

Posted on February 29th, 2016

Very upfront and professional, courteous to my needs and respectful of my questions.

Dr. Fearing is the BEST!

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Dr.Fearing is great! She always goes above and beyond! She makes sure you feel welcome and cared for. She takes the time to explain EVER detail. She has very positive attitude!