Dr. Nicole Fearing Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fearing?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fearing?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017

First Impressions

I just had my consultation with Dr Fearing last week and it went very well! From the friendly staff, minimal wait times, to having all question answered. It was a very personal experience and that's so important to me as a patient considering something so serious as bariatric surgery. I would definitely recommend her to the next person!

March 4th, 2017

Great Doctor

She spent the time to visit with me and explain the process in great detail. Very comfortable experience.

December 18th, 2016

Very satisfied with my visit!

While this was my first visit with Dr. Fearing, I can see why so many of her patients have such a positive review of her. She's very personable and genuinely interested in your personal issues. I have no doubt my following visits will be met with just as positive of a result. If you are considering bariatric surgery, you can't go wrong with her as a doctor.

November 30th, 2016

Dr. Fearing is one of the most dedicated, professional, caring doctors I have ever used.

October 18th, 2016

Great experience

I was told that Dr. Fearing was the best weight loss surgeon in the KC area. After becoming her patient, I totally agree. She is kind, compassionate and extremely personable. I was never frightened as she put me at total ease. I spent two days in hospital and I was visited morning and evening by her and Andrew, her nurse practitioner. Her staff is also completely capable of taking care of needs and questions that you may have. Andrew is also amazing. He put me at complete ease also. If I had to do it again or recommend a surgeon to any friends, it would no doubt be Dr. Fearing!!

September 4th, 2016

A amazing is an understatement

Dr. Fearing and her staff are what every doctors office should be like. They are kind and compassionate, always wanting the best for their patients. I wish I could clone Dr. Fearing for all my healthcare professionals. She is truly one of the best docs out there!

July 22nd, 2016

Dr Fearing and her staff are great!! Any questions I had post op they were right there to help me whenever I needed them. Now 3 mos out still the best staff and dr to work with!!

June 25th, 2016

Absolutely love Dr. Fearing! She always makes me feel like I am her only patient. Spends as much time with me as I need without feeling rushed. She genuinely cares for each of her patients!

March 28th, 2016

Awesome experience with Dr. Fearing and staff!,

February 29th, 2016

Very upfront and professional, courteous to my needs and respectful of my questions.

February 24th, 2016

Dr. Fearing is the BEST!

Dr.Fearing is great! She always goes above and beyond! She makes sure you feel welcome and cared for. She takes the time to explain EVER detail. She has very positive attitude!

February 21st, 2016

The decision to seek surgical treatment for weight loss was a difficult one but once I made it Dr Fearing and her staff and the staff at Menorah Medical Center made this the best decision I have ever made. Dr Fearing is kind and insitghtful and profoundly helpful.