A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Figueredo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Figueredo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Figueredo, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueredo graduated from Universidad Iberoamericana, Santo Domingo.
Dr. Figueredo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Dionesia Figueredo MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nicole D. Figueredo practice?
- Dr. Nicole Figueredo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Figueredo practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.