A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Fleischmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fleischmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleischmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nicole B. Fleischmann practice?
Dr. Nicole Fleischmann practices Urology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islandia, NY and Bronx, NY.
See White Plains Urologists.