A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Fleischmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Fleischmann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Fleischmann, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleischmann graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fleischmann has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole B Fleischmann MD is a female Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole B. Fleischmann practice?
- Dr. Nicole Fleischmann has 8 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Fleischmann practices Urology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See White Plains Urologists.