Dr. Nicole Fleischmann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fleischmann?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fleischmann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2016

Caring, competent UroGynecologist/Surgeon

Very reassuring, Dr Fleischmann takes time to explain whatever. She is an excellent surgeon with major experience in Urogynecological procedures. Also works in conjunction with a top robotic surgeon, Dr Jay Lupin.

March 9th, 2016

A Great Physician!

Dr. Fleischmann is a true professional! She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and is most attentive and kind towards her patients.

July 29th, 2015

I had nothing but a great experience with dr. Fleishmann She has terrific bedside manner, very personable

July 12th, 2015

She clearly has preferences of the type of patient she is nice to. She was very rushed and told me there was not much she could do for my incontinence issue. She gave me yet another medicine to try but rushed me out of her office. Not a good bedside manner.

April 17th, 2015

Get a second opinion

Dr. Told me that I would have to have procedure done under anesthesia in hospital. Went to another doctor and he laughed and said that was so untrue & ridiculous. Had it done in his office pain free with zero complications. Her diagnosis was wrong anyway! The lady who schedules the procedures never answers her extension and she is beyond nasty. Don't get an attitude with me when you can't even mail me the right paperwork to fill out! The office is cramped and chaotic & I would never come back here. Find somewhere else!

March 23rd, 2015

She is the greatest doctor! She is comforting and very helpful. I HIGHLY recommend her!

March 18th, 2015

She is a great doctor.

January 20th, 2013

Do Your Homework First!

Failed to inform on risks of procedure to cure incontinence. Surgery performed poorly and problem never resolved. Watch out!

October 15th, 2012

Excellent care

After years of living with my incontinence, seeing multiple doctors, taking numerous medications and always wearing pads I finally agreed to have my problem fixed by Dr. Fleischmann. Looking back, I don't even know why it took me so long! Recovery after surgery was not too bad. There was some pain and discomfort but my results have been life changing! I wish I had this procedure done this ten years ago.I received such excellent care from Dr. Flieschmann. What a wonderful doctor.

July 12th, 2012

Great Doctor! Highly Recommend Her!

I saw Dr. Fleischmann earlier this year for treatment for a severe kidney infection. The first time I met her I instantly felt a comfort level with her. After a hospital treatment (twice), she was the one that made me feel better. She is an excellent physician and would highly recommend her to anyone needing a Urologist. Her bedside manner is incredible, especially given the invasive nature of these types of illnesses. The office staff was professional and courteous and the office waiting room is very large and comfortable. Her attending nurses also insured my comfort level during my multiple visits. THANK YOU!

August 18th, 2011

Dr. Nicole Fleischmann - Outstanding Review

I recently was treated and operated on by Dr. Nicole Fleischmann for a urological condition I was experiencing.From my initial introduction and consultation I had with Dr. Fleischmann, i felt a sense of professionalism, expertise and complete confidence in her as a physician.The treatment and care I received from Dr. Fleischmann was just surpurb! I am very grateful to have been in her care.

July 14th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. F is one of the best doctor's I have seen. She is gentle and caring as well as more than competent.