Dr. Nicole Fleming Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Fleming?

Posted on July 8th, 2015

There are not enough stars to rate Dr. Fleming. I actually look forward to my visits because she has such a positive attitude, so knowledgeable and so easy to converse with. Not only does she treat me, she also treats my sister who has the same type of cancer as I do. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone and feel so fortunate that she is my doctor.

Dr of the year......

Posted on September 4th, 2014

I have the upmost love and respect for Dr Fleming.... When you hear the word cancer, everything is a blur......and when it finally sinks in you have a lot of questions. Dr Fleming takes the time to answer all your questions, she is a expert at her field. I have NEVER had a Dr who is there for you, and she is all about you.... Trust me when I say you will never go wrong having her as your Dr.... love you Dr Fleming.

Posted on October 3rd, 2017