A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Flora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Flora is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Flora, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flora graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Flora has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Renee Flora MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nicole R. Flora practice?
- Dr. Nicole Flora has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Flora practices Family Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Family Physicians.