A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Freehill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Freehill is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Freehill, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Freehill graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Freehill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Elizabeth Freehill MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nicole E. Freehill practice?
- Dr. Nicole Freehill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Freehill practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Blackwood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.