Dr. Nicole Gagliano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Gagliano?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Gagliano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Gagliano's office for overy 4 years now. Since the new change in staff, there strive for helping their patients have been horrible. Dr. Gagliano was the doctor who diagnosed my son with ADHD about 4 years ago. We have have been to several doctors in between to see if we could get further help with my son. Just recently I called there office to make an appointment for my son because he wasn't acting right, not sure if it was the adhd or something else, and I was told Dr. Gagliano only sees adhd patients on certain days and times. Mind you my only day off is Wednesday, and they couldn't even get me in. The receptionist stated to me "that she cold get me in on Monday but I know that doesn't work for you". At this point I was upset because I have a child that needs to be seen and a receptionist with an attitude. If it was Raquel the old receptionist she would have find a way to get me in. A week went by and my son was still have problems especially they were happening at school. I called again and explained my situation and all the receptionist could tell me was Dr. Gagliano is not in the office today. At this point I didn't care who saw my child. All I wanted was for him to get the help he needed. After arguing with her about getting me an appointment I ended up getting one with the nurse practitioner. A few hours later the receptionist called me and stated "the nurse practitioner won't be able to write me any prescriptions so it wouldn't be in my best interest to bring my son in", at this point I was livid and wanted to speak to the manager. Actually called back and spoke with one of the technicians and explain my situation to her and she got me an appointment the next day with Dr. Gagliano. The office manager did end up calling me and I did explain to her what happened. She also explained to me that if my son needed any type of new medication that Dr Gagliano wouldn't be able to fill it and that she would have to refer me to another doctor so it would be no point for my son to come in for an appointment. I explained to her that you've denied me to appointments and my son needs help and I have no idea what's going on. Needless to say I am finding a different doctor that cares for their patients and this is a quote from Dr. Gagliano. "As a mother of a child with special needs, I can empathize and understand the desire of parents to get the best medical care for their children. This is what I strive for each day with every patient." Well in this case knowing my son has an issue you refuse to help him and not knowing if it was ADHD or some other issue. My note to new parents looking for a doctor who actually cares for their patients who has some type of disorder this is not the doctor for you!!!!!

September 27th, 2015

Love her and her office staff! So thorough and takes time with each patient and actually listens to the parent! Always up on the newest research and not so full of herself that she won't admit it if she needs to do some research and follow up with you if she doesn't have an immediate answer. So sad that they will no longer be taking our insurance! 😭

September 12th, 2012

Great doctor and great office!

We recently moved to Florida and I needed a new doctor for my kids. We already had two appointments , and kids loved Dr. Gagliano!!! She is very professional. She is one of these doctors who actually listens to you and only then gives recommendations. The only thing I didn't like is wait time. Both times we were there we had to wait about 40 min.

August 10th, 2012

Incredible compassionate doctor.

I love this Doctor. She truly cares about my child and goes out of her way to ensure her health. My daughter has other providers for her health issues and Dr. Gagliano has ensured they are diagnosing and treating her properly. After an extended time dealing with a foot issue, she called her Ortho and insisted on additional testing which lead to a correct diagnosis and a simple surgery to repair - relieving my child of unessessary long term pain. On more than one occaision she has called me and helped me navigate my daughters health care with other specialists. I highly recommend Dr. Galgiano.

June 17th, 2010

Very thorough!

Dr. Gagliano is extremely caring and thorough. She kept my son's file on her desk, called from her cell phone and gave me her cell number while following up on a suspicious hunch, long after a swollen spleen was discovered. After 6 months..she discovered a rare form of anemia present in my son. She truly reads between the lines and cares about her patients. She is a mother of three (or four) also! :)

July 6th, 2016