A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nicole Giambrone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nicole Giambrone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nicole Giambrone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giambrone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Medical Center of Louisiana at New Orlea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nicole Alice Giambrone MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nicole A. Giambrone practice?
- Dr. Nicole Giambrone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nicole Giambrone practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Internists and Metairie Pediatricians.