Dr. Nicole Giambrone MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Kenner, LA

January 21st, 2017
Malpractice?
My initial visit was good,but at my last visit, she was totally changed - totally non responsive to any of my issues. I followed up a possible high blood pressure issue with a question to the staff regarding medication - they didn't call me back for a month! I recently called them with a breathing/ dizziness issue. The staff said she couldn't see me for a month. They suggested that I get the drug store to call them to refill a bronchodilator prescription for the issue. They never called the drugstore back.

July 26th, 2016
Very focused and professional physician. I saw her only once, but I look forward to my visit next year. She is thorough.

May 3rd, 2016
No nonsense professional
Extremely professional. Matter-of-fact and right on point

February 25th, 2016
1st visit with this dr

December 27th, 2015
Terrible Bedside Manner
I had my first (and last) appointment with Dr. Giambronne when seeking a new primary care physician. I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor in my life. Apparently I didn't answer her questions succintly or quickly enough, because she snapped at me and seemed almost angry during the appointment, which made me even more flustered and seemed to make her even more impatient. I had never met her before so I have no idea what I could have done to elicit that kind of treatment. I was truly stunned and almost left in tears. I don't know if it was an off day for her, but I'd rather go sit in an ER for 12 hours before I make an appointment with her ever again. I can only imagine that the positive reviews are from patients who are also her friends. I imagine that she's a competent physician, but I chose not to go back to find out.

December 4th, 2015
Fantastic Internist
My visit with Dr. Giambrone is probably one of the best experiences I have ever had at a doctor's office. The staff was courteous and the wait time was minimal. What really made the experience fantastic was Dr. Giambrone's attention to detail. She asked a thorough round of questions to get a true assessment of my lifestyle and health condition. I've never had a doctor who was willing to invest so much of her time in order to make sure that her diagnosis was accurate and appropriate. I would recommend Dr. Giambrone to any friend or family member in need of a good doctor who truly cares for her patients and their well being.

December 4th, 2015
Finally, a doctor who cares
I love Dr. Giambrone. She is very thorough and always takes the time to call with your results. It's refreshing to have that personal experience instead of an email or letter. Her knowledgability and skill set are very impressive. All of this coupled with her youthful passion for medicine make going to the doctor a little less intimidating!

October 29th, 2015
Disheartening Experience
The experience of meeting this young physician was very disheartening. She was robotic, with a flaccid demeanor, never smiled and devoid of personality. I will NEVER return. She was not warm, caring, empathetic or friendly. How did she lose her zest for her profession at such a young age. Why would I want to return! Her waiting room was empty, wonder why? So, she can't say she was busy. My Veterinarian is friendlier and I wouldn't let this doctor near my pets. So disappointed!!! Back to the PCP drawing board search. Where did all the Marcus Welby's of the world go to?

August 22nd, 2012
The best primary care physician
I had my choice of any doctor in the area and I chose Dr. Giambrone. I'm glad I did. She is an excellent doctor. She is very smart and easy to talk to.

August 22nd, 2012
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of doctor Giambrone, since the beginning of this year. She is professional, respectful and courteous. She takes time to listen to my questions and diagnose my concerns. She has referred me to see specialists when needed, and sent me to have tests when necessary. She would follow- up and contacted me to let me know test results promptly. She does not rush to finish the face to face visit or hurry me to end my questions about my lab results or any other questions. She is caring, and has my best interest: to get well and stay healthy. She is carefully treated me for the current illness, and take time to review me and my familys health history for preventative medicine. Since I have seen her, my health has been improving, and I have a better understanding of my medication and my health concerns over all. I do not need to repeat myself every time I visit her because she reviews the chart and does her job well, which gives me peace of mind and confident that I am getting good care.

August 19th, 2012
Dr Giabronne is an excellent doctor taking time to diagnose properly. However, she is sometimes impatient and short tempered. Her staff for the main part is good with the exception of one nurse Paula who is rude.

August 14th, 2012
Dr. Giambrone is very professional and thorough. She has called me after hours to return my call and to infom me of lab and test results. I appreciate the fact that she would not clear me for surgery until she had com