Dr. Nicole Giambrone Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Nicole Giambrone?

Outstanding Doctor!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I've been her patient for 2 years. She takes time with and listens to her patients, she's never in a rush. No long wait times. When she detects a problem she will correct it or send you to the right specialist to get the job done. Very detailed and thorough, compassionate and caring. A Good Doctor!

Dr. Giambrone is an excellent, dedicated doctor.

Posted on July 20th, 2017

It was a first visit for my husband and myself. I was totally impressed and so was he. She gives attention to every little detail and is a great time manager. The examination process was very through. Dr. Giambrone recommended a doctor for my husband that found a solution to a very troubling problem he had been having for some time. She called the same evening with test results. When we left her office I felt we had found a treasure. I hope she will be our doctor until the end of our days. The office staff were helpful and kind.

Malpractice?

Posted on January 21st, 2017

My initial visit was good,but at my last visit, she was totally changed - totally non responsive to any of my issues. I followed up a possible high blood pressure issue with a question to the staff regarding medication - they didn't call me back for a month! I recently called them with a breathing/ dizziness issue. The staff said she couldn't see me for a month. They suggested that I get the drug store to call them to refill a bronchodilator prescription for the issue. They never called the drugstore back.

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Very focused and professional physician. I saw her only once, but I look forward to my visit next year. She is thorough.

No nonsense professional

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Extremely professional. Matter-of-fact and right on point

Posted on February 25th, 2016

1st visit with this dr

Terrible Bedside Manner

Posted on December 27th, 2015

I had my first (and last) appointment with Dr. Giambronne when seeking a new primary care physician. I have never been treated so rudely by a doctor in my life. Apparently I didn't answer her questions succintly or quickly enough, because she snapped at me and seemed almost angry during the appointment, which made me even more flustered and seemed to make her even more impatient. I had never met her before so I have no idea what I could have done to elicit that kind of treatment. I was truly stunned and almost left in tears. I don't know if it was an off day for her, but I'd rather go sit in an ER for 12 hours before I make an appointment with her ever again. I can only imagine that the positive reviews are from patients who are also her friends. I imagine that she's a competent physician, but I chose not to go back to find out.

Fantastic Internist

Posted on December 5th, 2015

My visit with Dr. Giambrone is probably one of the best experiences I have ever had at a doctor's office. The staff was courteous and the wait time was minimal. What really made the experience fantastic was Dr. Giambrone's attention to detail. She asked a thorough round of questions to get a true assessment of my lifestyle and health condition. I've never had a doctor who was willing to invest so much of her time in order to make sure that her diagnosis was accurate and appropriate. I would recommend Dr. Giambrone to any friend or family member in need of a good doctor who truly cares for her patients and their well being.

Finally, a doctor who cares

Posted on December 5th, 2015

I love Dr. Giambrone. She is very thorough and always takes the time to call with your results. It's refreshing to have that personal experience instead of an email or letter. Her knowledgability and skill set are very impressive. All of this coupled with her youthful passion for medicine make going to the doctor a little less intimidating!

Disheartening Experience

Posted on October 29th, 2015

The experience of meeting this young physician was very disheartening. She was robotic, with a flaccid demeanor, never smiled and devoid of personality. I will NEVER return. She was not warm, caring, empathetic or friendly. How did she lose her zest for her profession at such a young age. Why would I want to return! Her waiting room was empty, wonder why? So, she can't say she was busy. My Veterinarian is friendlier and I wouldn't let this doctor near my pets. So disappointed!!! Back to the PCP drawing board search. Where did all the Marcus Welby's of the world go to?

Dr. G is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is wonderful

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Great Doctor

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

I have been a patient of doctor Giambrone, since the beginning of this year. She is professional, respectful and courteous. She takes time to listen to my questions and diagnose my concerns. She has referred me to see specialists when needed, and sent me to have tests when necessary. She would follow- up and contacted me to let me know test results promptly. She does not rush to finish the face to face visit or hurry me to end my questions about my lab results or any other questions. She is caring, and has my best interest: to get well and stay healthy. She is carefully treated me for the current illness, and take time to review me and my familys health history for preventative medicine. Since I have seen her, my health has been improving, and I have a better understanding of my medication and my health concerns over all. I do not need to repeat myself every time I visit her because she reviews the chart and does her job well, which gives me peace of mind and confident that I am getting good care.